The first public meeting of the North Sound EVA is just a week away, at 11am on Saturday, March 15th. Anyone interested in electric vehicles is encouraged to attend!
This meeting will be held in Mount Vernon. Directions and additional information can be found here.
Here’s the agenda for this meeting:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Treasurer’s Report
- Request for Donations
- New Business
- North Sound EVA Charter/Mission
- Ken Carrasco — Comparative Cost Analysis: Driving EV vs. ICE
- Steve Coram — How does a LEAF battery pack handle long-distance travel?
- AeroVironment Fees Update
- Upcoming EVents
- Ideas for chapter actions, industry partners, lobbying efforts, etc.