Our next meeting is on December 20, 2014 at 11:00am. This month the meeting is at Community Food Co-op (Cordata), at 315 Westerly Rd, Bellingham, in the Local Roots Room (up the stairs at the front of the store).
The Co-op has two free Level 2 (30 amp) chargers located at the southeast corner of the building. Please feel free to use one if you need to charge, but otherwise leave them for customers.
Topics for this meeting include:
- Continued evaluation of possible meeting locations
- Legislative action mailing list
- Sun Country Highway partnership
- Bellingham to Baker event planning
- Brainstorm presenters/topics for future meetings
- Brainstorm companies/organizations that could sponsor our events
See you there!