Thanks to everyone who came to our April meeting! Here are some notes from the meeting and links to things that were mentioned.
- We currently have 11 members signed up through the EAA website. We encourage everyone to get membership as it helps to bring more funds to our chapter and you get a great monthly newsletter. Info and sign up here.
- Our chapter currently has about $930, mostly from donations.
- New charging stations
- The new Marriott hotels in Bellingham have a pair of SemaConnect Level 2 charging stations.
- NRG eVgo is expanding into Washington and has 4 public DCQCs currently being installed. Membership is required to use them; you can order a membership card on their website. A monthly subscription is not required; they have several plans.
- Bellevue Nissan has installed 6 public DCQCs at their new location. They are also on the NRG eVgo network.
- Kia announced recently that the Kia Soul EV will be for sale in Washington in June. Ty & Trish test drove one last month and have good things to say about it. There’s currently a used 2015 for sale at Performance Kia in Everett.
- Upcoming EVents
The next meeting is Saturday, May 9th, at 11:00am. We hope to see you there!